Sunday, March 8, 2009

Are our iTunes shuffles embarrassing? Mine's not!

So, Jim and I decided to let our iTunes shuffle for 20 songs (okay, so it was actually his idea) and then post them on the blog. With or without comments/disclaimers. So... here is mine. I don't think it's too embarrassing, and actually I found a couple songs I didn't know that I liked. So, overall, a successful experiment. And one I shall share with you.

Ya Leil – Sufjan Stevens
A Sun Came

Pennsylvania – Bloodhound Gang
Hefty Fine

Strawberry Fields Forever (Take 1) – The Beatles
Anthology

Clementine – Elliot Smith
Elliot Smith

Carry This Picture – Dashboard Confessional

Believing is Art – Spoon
Girls Can Tell

Slideshow at Free University – Le Tigre
Le Tigre

What Went Wrong – The Moldy Peaches
The Moldy Peaches

By The Way – The Red Hot Chili Peppers
By the Way

Peaches – The Presidents of the United States of America
Presidents of the United States of America

Take It Off – Tender Forever
The Soft and the Hardcore

Rank Strangers to Me – Bob Dylan
Down In The Groove

Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors – Radiohead
Amnesiac

In The Privacy Of Our Love – Hot Chip
Made In The Dark

Everything in Its Right Place – Radiohead
I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings

Dime – Cake
Pressure Chief

The Other – Isis
Oceanic

He Poos Clouds – Final Fantasy
He Poos Clouds

The Swimming Song – Vetiver
Thing Of The Past

Selon l'humeur
Autour De Lucie
Immobile

I guess the only embarrassing one here is the Dashboard Confessional song. Which reminds me... I should blog about embarrassing music that I used to like. I should also blog about the absurd amount of goofy one-hit-wonder 70s rock that Jim has on his iPod. We'll see. In the meantime, I'm off to listen to more music on shuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment