Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HALLO THERE. Also, Bonnaroo.

Hey, so. First and most importantly, I am THE WORST BLOGGER EVER and I apologize to Jim and all of you for never ever updating ever. But I FINALLY have something to write about, and that something is Bonnaroo! I'm leaving in a day and a half, and I was wondering how best to keep you lovely readers updated. My solution: I shall tweet Bonnaroo for you! You'll get to know how crazy NiN's show was, how drunk everyone was at Girl Talk, and if Bruce played just hits at his set, WAY BEFORE YOUR FRIENDS!

How excited are you?
The correct answer is: Really excited, Kristina!

So here's the deal. Instead of starting up a new twitter for this momentous occasion, I'm just going to use my existing twitter account, and from this point until post-Bonnaroo, only tweet about things Bonnaroo. If you'd like, you can follow me on twitter, or you can just check it out occasionally to get updated on all the fancy Bonnaroo happenings. I'll definitely be tweeting about the music, but also about funny things I see, cool people I meet, and other random goodness. So, without further ado, my twitter information:

www.twitter.com/kristinalustig

And here are the bands that I'm planning on seeing throughout the weekend:
White Rabbits
Portugal. The Man
Passion Pit
The Dirty Projectors
St Vincent
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Ani Difranco
Beastie Boys (Sorry, David Byrne)
Public Enemy
Girl Talk
Elvis Perkins in Dearland
Robin Hitchcock and the Venus 3
Bon Iver
Of Montreal
The Decemberists
Bruce Springsteen
Nine Inch Nails
MGMT (Perhaps the end of the set if I'm still alive)
A. A. Bondy
Ted Leo
Andrew Bird
Snoop Dogg (...SO EXCITED OMG)
Phish (Maybe if I feel like it... but y'all know how I feel about Phish)

So yep, provided everything goes well, I'll be seeing all of those bands. And tweeting about them for YOUR PERSONAL ENJOYMENT. Perhaps even twitpic'ing some stuff. Get excited.

See you later, internets!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment